Aboutlearn more about who we are
Have You Met Dave?
Owner Dave Scott has over 32 years of experience in the sales, estimating and installation of windows and doors. He began his career as an accomplished carpenter and then decided to specialize in the installation of windows and doors. Thus began Scott Bros. Windows and Doors!
Dave’s background in carpentry and his years of experience in window and door installation offer customers a huge advantage over his competition – a keen knowledge of what will look the nicest and what will work the best in older homes.
You can be confident that Scott Bros. will help you make the very best decisions for your home. And you can be doubly confident that the products you select will be expertly installed at a fair and competitive price. Scott Bros. is committed to giving you – our customer – unparalleled service. We stand on our reputation and your windows are our reputation.
Where the comfort, beauty and energy-efficiency of your home is concerned, Scott Bros. believes window and patio door replacement is definitely worth your utmost care and attention.
At Scott Bros., our mission is to offer you, the homeowner, the most knowledgeable assistance available in the replacement window and patio door business today. Our know-how will not only help you determine the very best product style and features for your new windows and doors, but will also provide you the most convenient, professional installation possible.
And speaking of installation…we take great pride in how we install our products. We will show up on time and complete the job in a quality manner. We’ll take the old windows out, dispose of them properly, install your new windows, and make sure we take good care of your home while in the process.
- We have served the South Hills area with quality products and installation for over 32 years.
- We have been designated the leading Certified Advanced Replacement Solution (ARS) Contractor in the Pittsburgh area. This designation signifies our knowledge and expertise in the sales and installation of the Andersen® product line.
- We present products honestly with no high-pressure sales tactics.
- We use no subcontractors; all installers are employees of Scott Bros.
- We specialize in historical renovations, always considering the esthetics of existing homes and projects of paramount importance.
- We always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations – not only because we take pride in our work, but also because our reputation hinges on your satisfaction.
- We take pride in using the most up-to-date installation tools available so that your project will be expertly and efficiently completed. Additionally, we take great pride in maintaining our company vehicles. You see, our tools and our vehicles reflect our keen passion for quality.
- We specialize in residential projects but are equipped to handle small to mid-sized commercial projects.